Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We're Chatting with Becca Fitzpatrick TONIGHT!!

Photobucket

We are so excited to be co-hosting w/ Fallen Archangel in tonight's chat with Becca Fitzpatrick!! Please join us at 9 pm EST/ 8 pm CST!!


*Our chat will start at 8 pm CST/ 9 pm EST. To join, hit join and enter a screen name.!

*We do our best to make sure all comments are published, so that Becca can answer your questions. With the high volume of guests expected tonight, not all the questions may be answered in the hour time frame of the chat.

*In respect to Becca's time, we will only publish comments that pertain to their current writings, and book.

*We will not post any personal questions or comments.

* Any rude, disrespectful, or spam like comments will not be published.

*Thank you and we look forward to chatting with everyone tonight!

**No part of this chat is allowed to be used with out our permission**

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for this chat. I want to ask you if I can translate some of questions and answers to Czech for all my Czech and Slovak readers 'cause lot of them don't understand English but they are fans of Becca. I am possitive they would like to hear something new about her and her books. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syki- You are so welcome! There's not a way that I know of that I can translate the chat, as if there was I would be more than happy to do so. I'll look around just to be sure there's not a feature I can add to the blog that will translate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will post my translation to my blog today so everybody from Czech Republic and Slovakia can read it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels